Re: NT Install

On Fri, 03 Nov 2000, Graham Innocent wrote:
> Hi All,
>  I have two questions :-
>
>  1) I'm having trouble getting ozone-0.5.5 to install under NT. I'm
> using ant1.2,
>     and running it in my <OZONE_HOME> directory starts compilation, but
> it can't find
>     a lot of the imported classes like org.exolab.<some_class> and
> de.fub.<another_class>
>
>     I guess I just need to make additions to my classpath, does anybody
> have a complete
>     list to save me from doing it by trial and error?

- checkout latest CVS
- set OZONE_HOME environment
- call build.bat in <OZONE_HOME>

>  2) Got it installed OK under Linux, but the sample client in
> sample/simple won't work.
>     At the beginning of compilation I notice a message :-
>
>     "trying to process BusImpl.ocd.. no descriptor found"
This is not an error message. It is to inform the programmer that there is no
descriptor file, nothing more. I've changed this to "no descriptor file". This
hopefully clarify things a bit.

>     And when I try "ojvm Client" the client starts, attempts a
> transaction with the
>     running server and then crashes out because it can't find BusImpl.
Does server and client VM have access to the BusImpl class?