Re: where does ozone0.5.5 run exactly

On Thu, 09 Nov 2000, Wai Keong Loo wrote:
> I need to know where does ozone0.5.5 run exactly so that I can use a more
> suitable platform to run it.
basically all Java 1.2 platforms.

> Please give a comparison of the various
> operating system like Linux better than Unix etc... Thanks.
Maybe the current build/run environment for Linux is better. However, the win
build/run system in the CVS is much better than the one of 0.5.5. So you should
be able to use ozone on Linux and win. If there are still problems please
report them to this list.

For a comparison regarding server side performance of the different JDKs, see:

	http://www.volano.com/benchmarks.html

I recommend using the latest CVS version. There are many patches
regarding usability on win.