Re: Get the bound names?

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Neil Aggarwal wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I am trying to write a small utility that will let me
> dump out parts of the database so that I can see what
> my program is doing.
>
> The first thing I need for this is a way to get a set of
> bound names from the database.  Is there a way to do this
> in Ozone?  I did not see one.
Currently there is no such API because IMO this would leed to inproper use of
root names. The admin API should of course have such a feature but, as I wrote
in one of my recent mails, the admin API and tools are just quick solutions and
not ready for the real world. AFAIK nobody is working on them right now.

> Also, are there any utilities to let me examine the
> database?
No. See above.