clusters problem

After i deleted a stored file from the database, the cluster stays in the
database and the size stays exactly the same. I am able to store it again
into the database but the cluster seems to get bigger each time. If this is
the way the WizardStore is working, why is it working this way? Any
advantages to this implementation. Is there any way to remove the data of
the deleted file found in the clusters?(I mean getting the clusters size to
reflect the change) In addition, what is the role of the table buffer size
and table cache size in ozone? Thanks.