Re: password?

Falko:

That is what I had guessed.  Its not a problem for me.  I just
wanted to check if it was in the works.

One issue that comes up is that the admin interface needs
a password as well if I deploy Ozone on a server.  I dont
want someone to be able to connect to the admin port and
mess with the database.  (I know it can be firewalled, but
that does not prevent other users within the firewall).

Thanks,
	Neil.

--
Neil Aggarwal