Re: How to use a comparator?

Don:

Thanks for the information, it really helped.

Here is the problem:  When my Impl object implements
Comparable, the Proxy object that is generated does
not (Is this is a bug in OPP?).

I am trying to return a TreeSet of proxy objects
to the client.

But, the proxy objects are not Comparables and therefore
I get an exception.

If I manually edit the Proxy.java file and make it implement
the Comparator interface, everything works fine.

Thanks,
	Neil.

--
Neil Aggarwal