Re: opp bug?

On Sunday, December 10, 2000, at 04:45 PM, Falko Braeutigam wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Dec 2000, Andreas Monitzer wrote:

> > > Wow, great! Do you have a link for us where we may read more about your project?
> >
> > http://members.yline.com/~hal/
> > sorry, german only
>
> You don't mention the use of ozone anywhere...?!

This page is half a year old, I'm using ozonedb for 2 weeks. I'll add it somewhere.

> I did a simple chat system based on ozone some time ago. It worked finy. I'm
> very interested in getting feedbak from this kind of real world systems.

Why do you need a database for a chat system? You just forward everything you get to the right clients. No need to save anything here.

> Please keep us posted.

ok.

> Do you have a release plan or something?

Yes, I'll release it when it's finished. It's a voluntary project.

andy

--
Description forthcoming.