Re: opp bug?

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000, Andreas Monitzer wrote:
> On Sunday, December 10, 2000, at 04:45 PM, Falko Braeutigam wrote:

> > > http://members.yline.com/~hal/
> > > sorry, german only
> >
> > You don't mention the use of ozone anywhere...?!
>
> This page is half a year old, I'm using ozonedb for 2 weeks. I'll add it somewhere.
:)

> > I did a simple chat system based on ozone some time ago. It worked finy. I'm
> > very interested in getting feedbak from this kind of real world systems.
>
> Why do you need a database for a chat system? You just forward everything you get to the right clients. No need to save anything here.

The chat system was part of a web app where one can buy design services. The
entire business process was handled by this system, including coordination of
the customers and design service providers via the chat. In such kind of
business apps storing the entire communication is a big advantage.

> > Please keep us posted.
>
> ok.
>
> > Do you have a release plan or something?
>
> Yes, I'll release it when it's finished. It's a voluntary project.
Oh, great. Thanks.