Re: DOM Level 2

Hi James.

On Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:22:38 -0500
"Trawick, James" <James_Trawick@tvratings.com> wrote:

> What is the status of DOM Level 2 support in ozone?

Calling DOM Level 2 methods on persistent XML objects will throw
NOT_SUPPORTED Exceptions. So even if the interfaces are present
a working implementation is not yet done. We've published a new
architecture for Ozone's XML persistency layer (see
http://www.ozone-db.org/ozone-users/08-2000/msg00076.html) that
supports W3C's DOM Level 2 but did not find any time to code this
architecture. So any volunteer is really appreciated to do this.

> chris
>
> "Technology that remains a tool only for the elite few is a failed
> technology."
> 	- Douglas E. Welch
>  <<Trawick, James.vcf>>

Regards,