Re: Fwd: ozone users

Falko Braeutigam wrote:
> I do not really like wwwboard. It shows all messages in one big list.  egroups
> has a nice interface. One can browse the archive and receive digest instead of
> each message. This is a big advantage in my eyes. But egroups seems to be a bit
> slow. The EJBoss list is on egroups (http://www.eGroups.com/list/ejboss) but
> there are frequent discussions about egroups' speed in this list. Experiences,
> ideas?

You might see what the mulberry lists use
(http://www.mulberrytech.com); perhaps that
would fit the bill?  They do single-message, digest and
archive, but I don't know which package they use.

 Steve

Steve Tinney                                        Babylonian Section
                                 *   University of Pennsylvania Museum
stinney@sas.upenn.edu                          Phila, PA. 215-898-4047