OPP in Ozone v2.4

I'm not really friendly with OPP. I really don't know how to set things up
to run OPP on a class in a package called baverman.tests.ozone.Car and
getting CarImpl_Proxy generated in the correct directory. Is there a good
rule?

Speaking of OPP. In the source for OPP in v2.4 a class called OPPActor
exists and a class OPPVAJActor is also mentioned. Is OPPActor actually used
yet and if so does the OPPVAJActor exists somewhere. I use Visual Age and
would love to have OPP integerated.

Thanks
Bengt Baverman
bengt.baverman@2.sbbs.se