Subject: ozone users
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:39:38 -0400
From: "David Ghosh, PhD" <dghosh@ifti.org>

Falko

I have a suggestion.  In this day and age of the web there are
alternative ways to set up and maintain a forum than a mailing list.
One which I've looked into is setting up a web-based bulletin board
(wwwboard is one that I've seen used by a number of groups).  Might this
be a better way of maintaining this group than a mailing list?  The list
seems to be getting a lot of activity now, and if all the messages and
replies were in some central place they could be a reference that people
could go to at their convenience.

David

--
David Ghosh, PhD
Institute for Transcriptional Informatics