Re: SV: Feedback

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Bengt_B=E4verman?= wrote:

> >> I did create some objects of the class Car in the db. Then I changed the
> >> class and the serialVersionUID was no longer the same and I could no
> >> longer access the objects that I once created.
> >>
> >> - How do I delete object from the database that I cannot instantiate any
> >> longer?
> >At the present you simply cannot delete such objects except by deleting the
> >entire database. We need to enhance the administration tool by such
> >features.
>
> >> ps
> >>   What's happening with releasing Ozone as open source. I would really
> >>   enjoy enhancing the Ozone database.
> >It will come in the next weeks. What features do you want to implement or
> >improve?
>
> Well, maybe some kind of administration tool would be interesting? I don't know if I have the time, I sure have the curiosity,

Yes, an admin tool whould be fine. What features are needed from your point of
view? And how could we implement them in ozone? Keep in mind in some ways ozone
is not comparable to other (O)DBMS architectures and so an admin tool for ozone
should/must/will differ too.

softwarebuero m&b                          http://www.softwarebuero.de