problem?

I just upgraded to java2.1b1 on linux (k2.2.6) and the latest ozone.
Everything
seems to work now (It did not before with an older version of ozone and
jdk117),
but one thing; everything I run something on the db (including the
garage example),
I get, in the ozone term;

java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: Connection reset by
peer
 at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
 at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Compiled Code)
 at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Compiled Code)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.peekCode(Compiled Code)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.refill(Compiled Code)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Compiled Code)
 at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Compiled Code)
 at DE.softwarebuero.DxLib.net.DxClient.receive(Compiled Code)
 at
DE.softwarebuero.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.java:33)

 at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Everything seems to work; the system stores the data correctly and works
fine, but
this error remains.
Also; I cannot shutdown using the admin; it simply does nothing...
And if I press quit, it shuts down, but after the 'Bye', it does
nothing. It just waits for
me to press ctrl-c. Is that ok?

If these issues where here before, I'm sorry. Thanks for answering!

Best regards,
Tycho Luyben