Re: Problem with opp when method returns an array

Erik Svendsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> I think I have found a bug in OPP. Methods that return arrays are not
> precompiled correctly.

Yes, this is a serious bug :( I will fix it as quickly as possible.

At present we are re-implementing the cluster strategy and the idTable of
ObjectSpace. This is sometimes very tricky because there are now two
concurrent persistence structures with different algorithms. Anyway, we will
hopefully be able to release the new version in the next two or three weeks.