New bug

I found a serious bug.  I created my database objects and a
viewer to list them to a JTree.  As long as I leave the
ozone server running all is well.  I can run the viewer, add
objects with great success.  But, as soon as I shut the
server down either with the admin tool or pressing "q" in
the server window the database fails to function.  After I
restart the server I get "Unable to create proper proxy
object" errors when the viewer attempts to read the first
object.  It seems the server is trashing something as it
shuts down.

Any ideas?

--
Tim Brown