Re: where is COM.odi- can't rebuild without it

D. David Pirzadeh wrote:

> tried to build ozone and these were my errors
Did you use the makefiles? Using makefiles ozone should compile without
problems.

The Db* classes are all out of date and should be deleted already.
DbTest is an old test which depends on these old classes.

The cattell_PSE is the 001 benchmark implementation for ObjectDesign's
PSE. It's not needed to run ozone. It's just to compare the performance
to an commercial product.

Falko