new ozone release

David Ghosh, PhD wrote:

> Dear D David Pirzadeh,
>
> In my experience ozone is almost a "pre-beta" product, but there are quite
> a lot of interesting things you can do with it once you get the basics to
> work.

To come a bit closer to the beta state there is a new ozone release
available! :)

Most important changes are:

- completele revised cluster management (not write cached, auto
collect/compress cluster leaks, redundancy write for restore)
- object table in ObjectSpace is cached disk hashtable
- new (hopefully future proof) file format

Unfortunately the new server does not run old database files. But there is a
new file structure which hopefully avoids such breaks in the future. This new
release is not yet well tested. But because of the great changes we release
it nevertheless. Please check it out.