Re: standard makefiles?

D. David Pirzadeh wrote:

> Downloaded latest version.
>
> Is there a particular makefile or jdk or environment that has to be used.
First of all, yes, the makefiles should be in the src.jar package but you need
not compile ozone. All compiled classes are in ozone.jar.

We are running ozone on jdk1.1.5/8 on Linux. There are problems with the beta
versions of jdk1.2 for Linux. I do not know about NT with/without jdk1.2. We do
not have windows boxes here so I cannot test this. Does anybody else use ozone
on NT ???

> I used opp for the first time and a new proxy class was created that I had
> never
> seen. I think I do not have environment set properly or something like that.
> But I still get the proxy error and can't move forward.
Did OPP actualy create the proxy classes??? (CarImpl_Proxy.class)