Re: are there applications using ozone out there?

So far I know of the following applications/projects using ozone:

- the Polypeptides database (is this correct David?) of David Ghosh
<dghosh@isbi.net>
- the wonderful game project of Tim Brown <Tim.Brown@incenter.org>
- openportal.org of Brad Neuberg <brad@basesystem.com> (but I do not know
for sure)

Does anybode know others?
At present we are talking to some people to use ozone in the following
projects:

- EJB container for the EJBoss server (http://www.ejboss.org)
- EJB container for the Bull server (as soon as they release the code)
(http://www.bullsoft.com/ejb)
- persistent DOM for X-OQL of Vincent.Aguilera@sophia.inria.fr and other
XML tools
- ExoGen (http://www.exoffice.com/exogen)

D. David Pirzadeh wrote:

> Also, did I understand that there is a way for ozone to save in xml format or

No, not to save in XML but to store XML data as a persistent DOM tree.