Re: any examples as logging in as a certain user

D. David Pirzadeh wrote:

> As I understand it,
> Right now, it is implicit that you are the user logged in to the NT machine.
> That is how it is working for me.
>
> Well, what if I want to log in as another user.
No way at present. This was our first solution the come around the problems of
implementing a user authentication which fits the needs of all potential
users. When using the system authentication the database is as secure as the
whole system. If you need more security just add features to the system and
the db system will benefit. I know, this may led us to some serious
problems... Any ideas?

> -Also are there any session handling facilities.
You can open and close as many database connections from one client as you
want (as soon as a terrible hack which sets the db link in OzoneProxy is fixed
:( ... What else is needed?