New problem

This one is difficult to describe but I will try...

I have a call from my game server like:

    raceImpl_Int rc;
    ... get rc
    rc.sendMail(Integer fr, Integer fg,  Integer r, Integer
g, String text); // prototype shown for clarity
    ^^ at this point the String text has a value...

    In raceImpl:
    System.err.println("text-" + text);
    ^^ at this point text = null !!

    I have debugged the hell out of it and my info is
accurate..  The other parameters are OK.

    When I moved the code over to the server and loaded the
raceImpl_Int mailbox object from there it worked.  This is
very tedious however.
What is wrong with parameter passing?  The proxy object
looks ok as well.

If you want to trace through my code in detail it is at:
http://www.incenter.org/ngb/NEWGB_db.tar.gz

Falko: this is my source as of this bugs happening.  I am
generally having a ball coding the game.  I have started
making all objects inside ozone remote objects ozone remote
as well.  This is how I ran across this bug.

Tim

--
Tim Brown