Re: New problem

Tim Brown wrote:

> Yes, I knew I wuld be confusing :)  What I called the server below is the ozone
> client.  When I moved the code to the ozone client it worked fine.  Let me say
> that this is a very isolated case.  I know how to use ozone, and It has worked
> flawlessly so far except for this case.  Maybe it had something to do with the
> number of parameters or something, I do not know.  I have attached the source
> files in question.
VERY SORRY Tim, my failure! Yes, you are right the number of parameters is the
problem. I have reworked OPP to be able to generate correct code for more than 3
parameters - but this code is only in my local repository yet... :( I have to
release this very soon. Tomorrow morning?

Tim, I know that you know how to use ozone ;) Sorry for my ignorance! Anyway, I
think the "design picture" is not to bad for newbies to understand OPP, proxies and
all that stuff. I have incorporated it in the tutorial ;)

I will tell you when the new release is on the server.