Re: Problem

Tim Brown wrote:

> I think I know what the problem is.  The planet object I am trying
> to get is the same one calling this object.  So, apparently you
> cannot try to get your parent object in another call to the
> database.  Bummer.

Ok, I will check this. So far it seems to be a problem of the cyclic
structure of the objects. Right?

To get this right: Why are you using named objects instead of just
references? (Why does homePlanetKey.getKey() does not return just a
proxy of the object you get by the objectForName() call?) And what does
"server crash" mean? What happens exactly?