Re: ODMG 2.0

Falko Braeutigam wrote:

> > I working now with ObjectStore PSE Pro 6.0 and they have package com.odi.odmg,
> > It's funny that ODMG not standardized package name, why they not using package org.odmg ?
> Please tell us your experiences.

Actually I installed it only yesterday and trying make demo with our Server using it as storage
engine.
I not using ODMG binding. b/c I still not familiar with it.
In their docs stated, that OSHashtable (ObjectStore Hashtable) compatible with JDK1.1,
but actually it implements Iterator interface from Java 2 :-)
So I was unable to compile it with JDK 1.1, and upgraded entire our project to Java 2 (with
security policy stuff ). Now I need to use Collections API b/c they also stated that
OSHashtable also not compatible with Java 2 .........
Zvi Avraham, Senior Software Engineer
NetManage Inc., Visual Connectivity Division
http://www.netmanage.com/products/visual_conn.asp