in case you don't know

All,

I just discovered something interesting.  Ozone does not
save data changed by a method unless the method is flagged
as update-able.  Maybe you all knew this already but in case
you do not.  You must mark all methods as "lockable" if you
modify the objects data in any way.  I just went through a
time consuming exercise to figure this out.  Note, that I am
not complaining.  It just did not accur to me that this was
the case.  I thought the lock() call was only for multi-user
collision avoidance.  It is for that and a mechanism to
avoid complete writes to the database for read-only
operations as well.  Makes it faster so that is good.  Just
be careful.

Tim

--
Tim Brown