persistence problem maybe

I seem to be having a persistence problem.  I now know that
I must flag all methods in my interfaces that are writable.
I have done this.  What I just noticed is that if a
OzoneObject calls a method within itself (ie: in database
call) that changes are not persistent.  I have a
not-writable method (getPlayerInfo()) which calls a wrtiable
one (addPlayerInfo()) that creates a new OzoneObject and
adds it to an internal Hashtable.  All is fine until I
restart the ozone server then, I get an error because the
hash entry is gone triggering another creatObject call which
fails because it is already there.  Anyone else see this?

--
Tim Brown