Windows Scripts

Hi,

I was just reading the archives about OPP and other scripts... I've fixed a few problems that I noticed with 0.2.6 under Windows, does anyone want the modifications?

Also, I was reading the mail about problems with packages and OPP... are you positive the response to this is correct (under Windows)? Because I'm still getting errors when doing something like:

opp com.kpi.foo.FooImpl

It then reports it cannot find, for example, the class Foo, which is in com/kpi/foo/Foo. My CLASSPATH includes ., and I'm running opp from the directory 'com' resides in, so this should be OK. I'll have a look at the source code tonight and have a fix ready if it is a bug (I've gone back to no packages at the moment, but this isn't nice).

Cheers,
Joe.

Joe Shevland
Principal Consultant