Re: Windows Scripts

Hi Gerd (its Joe by the way :),

Thanks for your response. I'll package the scripts up
and send 'em through in the Australian morning; tiny
modifications but significant.

I'll have another look at the test code and whinge and
moan if I can't get them to work :) no, if I find it
is a real problem I'll look at the source code.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Joe.