Re: XQL-project status report

Falko Braeutigam wrote:
>What about [the prior XQL workshop paper].
>Do you expect the XQL syntax will change that much?

Difficult to predict, I suppose.  Not sure if it's relevant, but XSL
Transformations certainly changed significantly during their
development.  There is probably nothing to prevent XQL changing
radically either.

 Steve

Steve Tinney                                        Babylonian Section
                                 *   University of Pennsylvania Museum
stinney@sas.upenn.edu                          Phila, PA. 215-898-4047