Re: ozone whitepaper?

> Okay, what do you think where you could join in the ozone development ?

I can help with advocacy/writing side, eg. content for website
to help get interested users/developers up and running with Ozone?

On the coding side, I'm keen to try out my persistence mechanism, and
ultimately would be nice to have plugin interface for different
disk/management mechanisms? I'm not too strong on the DBMS side at this
point, but looking forward to getting engrossed in that in future :-)

Kind regards
Evan Summers, evan@obsidian.co.za, cell 082 774-5205
2c Firdale Rd, Seapoint 8005, Cape Town * fax 021 434-0879
Obsidian.co.za * Obsidian Systems (Pty) Ltd * Cape Town branch

http://clug.org.za -- Cape Linux Users' Group
evan@clug.org.za