Re: Ozone port?

On Wed, 06 Oct 1999, Tim Brown wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a way (short of recompiling
> ozone) of setting the ozone port(s)?  I would like to be
> able to run multiple ozone servers at one time.
Yes. There are command line arguments to specify the ports which the server
should use. Start ozoneInst without arguments to see a description of all
possible arguments.

> I am also wondering if anyone has thought about the access
> problem I am having getting to the same ozone object from
> different RemoteDatabase instances.  I haven't heard
> anything on this yet..
Sorry for the slow response. Right now I am about to change the package
names (org.ozoneDB.*) and the entire package hierarchy and so I was unable to
test or code something. On the other hand we have started to discuss the
possibilities of an ozone EJB container with the EJBoss organization. Much
work for me, since I'm not that familar with that stuff. Anybody willing to
help with this?

Anyway I will look at the parallel access problem later this day.