ozone-db.org released

Hi all,
here are some great ozone news.

1.) ozone-db.org released
-------------------------
We are proud to announce our new web site dedicated to the ozone project,
its developers and users.

			http://www.ozone-db.org/

For ozone users it is intended to be the central resource of all ozone related
information and news. For developers it should become the place to discuss
new ideas, code, future directions, whatever.

Currently the old-style mailing list is the only discussion forum. For the
future we are planning a dynamic news system, dynamic sub-project management,
bulletin board, (other ideas?). Unfortunately our web provider does not allow
us to use java. So we are unable use tools like ozone, Cocoon or InfoZone for
ozone-db.org. Any help would be greatly appreciated here.

2.) version 0.3 available
-------------------------
ozone 0.3 is available at http://www.ozone-db.org/ :)
All package names and much of the directory hierarchy have changed. (A small
tool is included in the bin/ directory that can help you converting package
names in your Java sources.)

- new samples collection started
- Binary Large Objects (BLOBS) available
- first version of the persistent DOM (XML) available
- ODMG collections started

Any ideas about the web site, its development our the ozone development in
general are welcome.