Update on v3

Well, I ported my app to version 3.0 and had problems with
nullpointer exceptions.  Os, I ported the same code back to
v25 and it works fine.  So, without digging into it further
I can only conclude that there is still something wrong with
OPP.  In fact I am sure of it because when I try to
recompile the source with the new OPP installed  javac
refuses to compile the code generated by OPP.  I have gone
back to using 025 for now.  But, the good news is that when
a repaired version becomes available I can test it pretty
quickly now that I have 2 complete environments installed
and can switch between the 2 quickly.

Oh yeah, the error javac produces when trying to compile
OPP produced code is something like it can't find some ozone
class, which IS there.  The developers should be able to
reproduce this by compiling the 3.0 tree.

Here is some of the output:
cd util; opp org.ozoneDB.util.BLOBContainerImpl
org.ozoneDB.util.BLOBPageImpl
org.ozoneDB.util.BLOBContainerImpl:
   update methods:
      init ("int")
      write ("int|[B|int|int")
Unable to compile the generated source code!
command line: 'javac ./BLOBContainerImpl_Proxy.java'
org.ozoneDB.util.BLOBPageImpl:
   update methods:
      init ("int")
      write ("[B|int")
Unable to compile the generated source code!
command line: 'javac ./BLOBPageImpl_Proxy.java'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/projects/ozone-0.3

--
Tim Brown