Re:[Fwd: [xml-server] Prototype. 2 hot issues.]

Hi,

> Another mail from the xml-server list. Much of the ozoneXML components are
> mentioned.

Looks like you've been faster to discover our list than me to discover
the ozoneXML project ;=)

As you've seen, one of the 2 key questions at the moment for us is :
> 2. Is there any free "persistent DOM" implementation ?
and we would be very interested to learn more about your project.

The other key question is about the validation of the language we're
considering to use.

If you can have a look at the following thread :
http://www.egroups.com/group/xml-server/22.html
and give us your feedback, it would help us a lot.

You'll see that it's quite different from XOQL, one of the reasons being
that we would like to extend XSL-T to allow updates on the DOM itself.

I wonder if both are not complementary...

What do you think ?

Thanks for your help.

Eric

Eric van der Vlist                                              Dyomedea

http://www.dyomedea.com                          http://www.ducotede.com