How to store/retrieve XML Documents in Ozone?

 I see that we now have the XML DOM classes
in the source tree, but I am not sure as how to best use
them.

Lets say I have a something that contains a valid XML
Document and can be turned into an input stream, say
a String, File, or whatever, how do I store and retrieve them
to an OzoneDb?  If I create a Java class that contains a
DTDDocument member, does Ozone automatically
do the internal conversion or do I need to do the convert
call directly?

Best Wishes,

Ann Tecklenburg