Re: Servlets, et al.

I am underway with XPath coding.   It is being
modelled along the lines of LotusXSL which has
servlets and XSLT with possibly some ideas from
GMD-IPSI.

I am going to include as much related functionality
as I reasonably can to produce a fully featured
(but slow-running) XPath reference implementation.

Servlets are on my own wish-list and I have sample
code on how to do it, but no promises, yet.

In order to get it going quickly,
it will basically just be a front-end tacked onto
Ozone DOM.

Best Wishes,
Ann Tecklenburg