No Subject

Hi all,
ozone 0.3.2 is out. We have fixed only the reported XML problems. (we have to
get a CVS server quickly - a full release for 100 lines of code is to much
work! ;)

BTW: I played a bit with the ozoneDOM and the XML sample. As Zvi reported
already accessing the 250 nodes of the sample document is very slow. (around
one node per second;). I have added some features to the XML sample, so that
all nodes are accessed from within the database within one transaction.
Then I can access all 250 nodes in 0.3 sec.