Re: Cocoon + Ozone stuff

Zvi, thanks for your OzoneProducer source code.

Now, after looking the whole thing over---I'm really getting
confused as to what the real pattern for Cocoon is supossed to be:

take a look at the Cocoon sql "processor":  this seems to be
more like what Cocoon-Ozone should be doing: input
db connection parameters, and a select statement and send back a
Document result!  but why is getting data from a db classified as
a "processor" and not a "producer"?  Or does it matter to Cocoon?

This afternoon, I'm going to try to implement an Ozone "processor" like
the
Cocoon sql processor:

BTW, thanks very much to Christopher Vigny for giving me his setup for
Jetty+Cocoon:  you are absolutely right Christopher:  this combo is too
Cool!

When we get all this working, we might consider shipping a separate
bundle
consisting of a ready-to-use Jetty+Cocoon+Ozone for easy application
embedding:
unzip and its fully configured and ready to run.

Comments greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,

Ann Tecklenburg