Jetty

Jetty is an open source implementation off an http server. It's write for
embeding purpose, it's very easy to use unlike Jigsaw.
It came with jsp and a lot off stuff, like html librairie.

It's maintened by Greg Wilkins, thank you Greg.
http://www.mortbay.com/software/Jetty.html

Try it.

I don't sure but I think there is a support for cloudscape db.
Ozone should be a better choice !
http://www.ozone-db.org/

ciao