Re: What is the query language/s for Ozone?

Christopher Vigny asked me:

> What is the langage off an ozone procesor ?

I don't know.

I do know for sure that XML uses
XPath for path selection and XML is a strong
trend for the future.  Also, any future XML query language
(which is what I originally intended to work on)
will have alot in common with XPath which is why
I suggested doing XML+XPath now.  XML+XSLT
also has the obvious benefit of getting Ozone
connect to the "web" via servlets.

The real question is what do users of Ozone want?

Another question is what can Ozone's current
developers realistically acomplish given limited
resources?  (Softwarebuero has contributed a huge
amount already.)

If the Ozone project gets too unfocused, nothing
worthwhile will get finished!

A note to ozone-users:
If you can code, do research, or just test other's code and
write documentation, I encourage you to volunteer.  There
is alot of work at all levels that needs to be done, especially
if Ozone's reach and feature set is to be extended and maintained.

Best Wishes,

Ann Tecklenburg