ozone/XML progress

Hi all,

right now we are working on the OzoneProducer. We should be able to get
something working soon. The problem is, as expected, that cocoon modifies the
DOM it gets from the Producer. In general it seems not a good idea to use ozone
as the Producer. It's better to use DOM-nodes as the dynamic part of pages by
putting it into static pages via DCP. There are two major problem so far:

1. OpenXML DOM, which we have adapted for ozone, uses linked lists for nodes.
So a node cannot be part of more than one document (original document in the
database _and_ result set of the dynamic query). Two solutions: First, coping
the nodes of the result set or, second, switching to vector implementation
inside our DOM. I don not yet know the best way.

2. XPath seems to work well as a query language for now. So we have to choose
an XPath implementation which we will use in the future.

Ideas?