XML-Samples

Hi,

I have installed ozone and tried the examples like car and garage succesful
on a Windows-NT, so far so good I also tried the XML-samples.
I have the openxml-1_1.jar and xml4j_1_1_16.jar and also set the CLASSPATh
on this both.
But runing the Database and trying to java Store (from
...\ozone\samples\Xml\) I get an Exception :"Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/xml/parsers/NonValidatingDOMParser"
Looking at the jar-Files I found only the com/ibm/xml/parser -Package not
parsers and never a NonValidatingDOMParser.class -File.

The Store-Program runs up to the Method-Call
converterUtil.storeDocument (data, docName, null);
but I can't find the storeDocument-Method in the source of the Class:
DOMConverterUtil.java

Also compiled the Class DOMConverterUtil with the sun jdk1.2.2 compiler
gives a smaller .class-File than in the packages.

I will be glad if anybody haves an idea about the solution, because storing
XML-Documents in a Database is the main-target of my project.

Thanks for answers

Norbert Rühlmann