Re: Installation problem

On Wed, 08 Dec 1999, Tim Brown wrote:
> This is how I use it.  It seems you can't have a space :)
That's correct. Like the the JVM arguments, ozone arguments have to be
specified without spaces.

Correct again, the -id option is not needed yet. So you can install the
database using Tim's command line:

> $OZONE_HOME/bin/ozoneInst -d/projects/NEWGB/db/Database

and then start the server as follows:

> OZONE_HOME/bin/ozone -d<database>

Please note that the JVM of the server has to have access to the proxy and Impl
classes of the application. So if you are going to thry a sample from the ozone
distribution, please add "./" to your CLASSPATH and start the server from the
sample directory.

This will be changed soon. In the future we will file classes to the database
and store them in the database when they are post-processed by OPP.