Re: Ozone Layer Thickness

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, ROMG@aol.com wrote:
> To Whom it may Concern:
>
> I am trying to find out what the thickness of the Ozone layer is?  In reading
> a book written by Art Bell, he states that the layer is only 1/8" thick??  Is
> this true?
Hm... interesting question. But actually, I don't even know a good measuring
unit for "thickness" of software systems. Ok, let me see... ozone consists of 4
layers: client, communication/invokation, transaction, store. So maybe ozone's
thickness is greater than the one of a 1 layer system. But 1/8"..??? I don't
know.

Any comments on this???  :)