Re: Enhydra

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> Hello,
> we are developing a B2B solution for an american company. We decided to
> take some open source components for this.
>
> Is it possible to integrate Ozone with the Enhydra application server? Has
> anybody made some experiences with this?

Since Enhydra does not limit you when choosing database/persistent backend, it
is no problem to use ozone together with Enhydra. I developed a small "chat
server / 3D model viewing" application based on ozone+Enhydra - works great!
It's a really cool combination. Can you tell more about your application and
special requirements?