Re: Re: Enhydra

Hello,

here are some basic requirements for our B2B solution.

1) Three Main Classes (BusinessPartner, Items and Transactions)
2) Several States for the Classes BusinessPartner and Items (Entered,
Declined, Online,...) so that the host of this solution can decide, if a BP can
order or sell stuff. Smae with the Items
3) Should run on NT (developing) as well as on Linux (Live)

These are some basic requirements, there are several more. I just tested
ozone on my Laptop with NT4.0 and recognized several problems with opp.

Markus

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net