Re: Re: Re: Enhydra

Hello,

hmm, though I am using Enhydra, I tried to use the cygnuswin tool with
ozone, but I got only strange errors (seems, like the classpath was not set)
under this shell. Furthermore, I always have to go to the root of my
projectpackage.

Also I have some questions:
1) offers ozone a rollback mode, or is this not usual for OODBMS?
2) since I have nearly no experience with OODBMS, how is the performance
3) What happens with inherited classes in the OODBMS?

Markus

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net