Re: Jdk1.3beta and Ozone

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> When compiling i get a lot of deprecated messages.
> Then, when running the example and starting the Java MyApp create i also get
> a: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.ozoneDB.OzoneProxy
>
> Is this because of Jdk1.3?
We did not test jdk1.3 yet but it's probably not the problem. Please send the
complete server output. (without jit of course;)

> Does it exist more documentation on Ozone? It's pretty minimalistic after
> what i see :-)
No, unfortunately not. But there are a number of examples which demonstrate
usage of many of the ozone features. We try to provide as much as possible
sample code which is a good way to demonstate usage of the system, IMHO. Are we
wrong here?