Re: Jdk1.3beta

I had alot of problems getting a recently completed
app to run at all under JDK1.3 beta.  Yes, I did see
wierd ClassCastException errors!  If you don't see
any obvious problem in the Ozone code, it is
worthwhile to suspect the JDK1.3 beta itself.

The workaround to the ClassCastException was to
assign it to a var of type Object, then cast the Object var
to the correct type.

If you can reproduce the error with a sample of code,
I'm sure Javasoft would be interested in seeing it.

Best Wishes,

Ann Tecklenburg